Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scout's turn




Scout was next for her lesson.  She was patiently waiting by the corral gate for Maia to take her out for her weekly lesson.  I asked Maia to concentrate mostly on the two mustangs and Quad, since they are the ones with the least issues and MAYBE I can ride one of them soon, before the time change this fall.  Sunni is just too spooky and you all know Gigondas' issues...Cali seems to be the most promising for me, as she is so calm and patient.  Scout is actually the shortest horse of my five, but she's very spirited!

No comments: