Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snow and chains required

Our local mountains got snow overnight and chains are required above 4,000 feet, so I won't be able to get to the horses today. I have NO energy anway...I'm going to my doctor after school on Tuesday so that she can check on the progress of my bronchitis. I've had this since December 17th last year, so it's over 8 weeks! ACK! It's sad to have a 4 day weekend and be too sick and too tired to do ANYTHING!!!

2 comments:

Kym said...

Sorry to hear that you are still fighting that.....have they tried an inhaler on you? The steroids may help fight that off....take care!

Calm, Forward, Straight said...

Hope your doc can give you some relief. My boarder's mom has had a respiratory thing since before Christmas - lot's of folks have been affected this winter.

Take care of yourself!!