Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mikey~another one for you!!!

We briefly stopped in Payson, Arizona today. Then hubby said, "Let's drive up the Mogollon Rim, just a little bit. We'll see how much snow there is and maybe turn around." Well, we didn't turn around. We drove all the way to Show Low and then took the road down to Globe, then back to Scottsdale. We hit the canyon by the Salt River at late afternoon and got some incredible photos of the cliffs there! But, Mikey, this one is for you! :-)

2 comments:

Mikey said...

How cool! I need that in my yard. It eats less than the ones I currently have :)
Pretty country up there, I should get up there more.

lisa said...

Cool! I liked the Arizona morning post Too!! Great pictures.