Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello! Good morning!




These cuties were in a pasture near Bishop, CA. Of course, we just HAD to stop and take photos of them! We always take this road (the road to Rovana). It starts in cattle country and ends up in the end of a canyon. During the summer, there is a horse packing station, but the horses aren't there now...too much snow! Maybe we'll get to see the horses next summer?






4 comments:

Linda said...

Cool pictures--I love to drive by and looks at cows, too.

Barb said...

Oh I just love cows! Beautiful pics, Cheryl.

Katharine Swan said...

How adorable! I love calves -- they are just too cute!

lisa said...

I love that top picture!