Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Lazy Day Sunday







Hubby and I just stayed home yesterday. We didn't go ANYWHERE. My bronchitis was really getting to me and hubby was cranky and had a sore throat. He said he could feel bronchitis starting. Oh, joy! Two sickies at home together. I spent most of the day on the computer and he sat in front of the TV with his laptop. We watched our taped version of the Breeder's Cup, since he had only seen Zenyatta's race. We had soup and sandwiches for lunch. He is off work today (thank goodness!) and I have school for two days, then a holiday on Wednesday, then two more days, then THE WEEKEND!!! He had work stuff to do Saturday, so I was on my own. I drove up to see the horses. They are all fine and wooly! And, I stopped at a tack sale (see yesterday's post), and I did take a drive down a dirt road to take photos. Here are some pics from that drive.

1 comment:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Hope you both get to feeling better soon. Your photos are so nice, they remind me a bit of the area around Tuscon. I lived there in my younger days