Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just around the ranch~That's My World 110309










These are just some pics from around the ranch over the last two weeks. This is my weekend world. I work all week, but on the weekends either hubby and I or just I go up to the ranch where we board them. That's My World for Tuesday, November 3, 2009.


7 comments:

magiceye said...

lovely world!

Pat said...

What a great place to live and raise horses!

Unknown said...

now that's a weekend!

Oman said...

lovely mighty horses. i think there are two blogs here that feature horses and both of your blogs are great.

serline said...

I love to see them galloping.

Carolyn Ford said...

A beautiful world it must be! Those a gorgeous horses!

Carolyn Ford said...

And, a beautiful world it must be when shared with fabulous horses, as these!