Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Desk all cleaned out!

Well, my desk is all cleaned out, the bookshelves are empty, and the two filing cabinets are also clean! Our daughter's old computer desk is out in the garage and I'll be inheriting it. I LOVED my desk, filing cabinets, and bookshelves as they all matched. We bought the whole set at COSTCO about 15 years ago. They were light pine and I LOVE light woods. I am sad to see them go, but I know our son will get a lot of use out of them! Besides, I threw out a whole trash can of old papers, so downsizing is GOOD!

Enjoy your weekend and give your horses a hug from me!
~~Cheryl Ann~~ Back online sometime next week!

1 comment:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

How nice of you to send your nice set to your son. We will miss you while you are off-line. Be safe and have fun