Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and cousins
















Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! Enjoy your day, your family, and your horses! Here are some pics of our daughter's new house! We've been cooking there all week! My aunt and uncle, from San Diego, will join us, and my cousins from Alaska are here with their 4 month old daughter. I am thankful that we are all healthy, and we have each other! That's our son, Hal, girlfriend Claudia, and Baby Ben, who is now 9 months old! Next to them is Caleb and my cousin, Kyra, and her baby girl, Jaide. And, yes, that's Hubby in Jennifer's kitchen! He is right at home there! HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!

5 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Your daughter's new house has one of the granite counter tops that I love. I'll bet it feels like cooking in luxury.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your beautiful family!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

What a gorgeous kitchen. Looks like you have much to be thankful for, my friend.

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day with your two and four legged loved ones.

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Cheryl Ann said...

Her countertop is about 12 feet long! It is incredible! What a great thing for a gal who loves to cook and entertain!!!