Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Dad and Gigo







Since I don't have access to my own desktop, I've been combing through hubby's photos, which are all on his computer. Good thing he has some, right? Once my computer is up and running again, BELIEVE ME, I will back up my pics!!! Anyway, I found these pics of my husband and Gigondas that I don't have on my computer. YEAH! I believe they were taken in the fall of 2007.

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh! What special memories :)

~Lisa

photogchic said...

I keep telling myself I need to back up those photos....thankful you are finding some.