Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Going to be off line for a couple of days

My husband just informed me that he gave away MY DESK and my two bookshelves to our son. That's okay with me...he has a new home and NO furniture, but now I have NO DESK for my computer! ACK! So, I'll be off line for a couple of days until I can figure out where to put my desktop. Right now it is in a corner of the kitchen and I have a TV right near me. I think we will be putting it in the guest bedroom. What we will be putting it on is still up in the air... hmmmm....so I'll be back probably in 3-4 days! We are helping our daughter move this weekend and we'll be exhausted! I'm not sure when I'll have time (if any) to see the horses on Saturday and she's cooking breakfast (early) Sunday morning for the family.

See you all soon! Give your horses a hug!
~~Cheryl Ann~~

1 comment:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Have fun with your kids. Maybe you are getting a new desk as a surpise.