Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ma~She's TORTURING ME! (Sunni)...sigh...







...sigh...what can I say?  He's my firstborn...and a big momma's boy!  Look at him looking at me constantly...Believe me, he is NOT being tortured! Does he look like he's being tortured? First, Maia led him down to the tie rack for grooming and cleaning his feet (torture, I'm sure!).  Then she put some fly spray on him (REAL torture!)  Then, she led him up to the round pen and lunged him.  More torture, I guess.  Finally, she put a saddle pad on him (REAL torture)!   Then, she rubbed him with a handy stick. Oh, my!  Life is hard for Sunni!!!!

1 comment:

aurora said...

Isn't it funny how they keep one eye on you, when someone else is handling them. Sunni is so shiny, and look at that nice tail!