Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

San Jacinto mountains last weekend




It was raining and too wet to take any of the horses out last weekend, but this week, it hasn't rained at all and I'll be heading up to the ranch this morning.  I always love to stop and admire the clouds and how they "hug" our mountains.  I was up in the Santa Rosa mountains, above Palm Desert, but looking out toward the San Jacinto mountains, above Palm Springs.  There are some nice views off Highway 74 and I pulled over a couple of times to take these photos.

No comments: