Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Quad colic

I got an email last night from the ranch owner that Quad is uncomfortable and she will keep an eye on him and call the vet if needed. OYE!  Damn sand!  I have two rubber mats in his corral for him, but unless I go up there and sweep them off, YES....he is eating SAND off them!

Please say a little prayer for him.  My stomach is in knots, especially after just losing Lucille in August...

Thank you.
~Cheryl~

5 comments:

Linda said...

I will say a prayer for him. My thoughts are with you today.

Grandma C said...

Prayers coming your way. Hope your horse recovers quickly.

Grandma C said...

Prayers for you and your horse.

Grandma C said...

Sending prayers for you and your horse. Hope he recovers quickly.

sandy said...

sorry to read that - hope he feels better quick.