Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ranch photos Sunday

I took some photos of the horse ranch Sunday, but I forgot to upload them, so here are a few of them.  It was a dark and rainy day, but the rain stopped at the ranch once I arrived.  All the horses were glad to see me and they all got an extra meal!
 Yes!  it was raining!  REAL RAIN!!!
 Looking out across the Anza valley from the horse ranch...
LOTS of clouds!  It was WONDERFUL!

1 comment:

sandy said...

that second photo is "picture perfect". love it. Nice you got some rain. It felt so good when it came and felt so cozy - we heard some loud thunder but because of the trees i couldn't see any lightning.