Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quail and squirrel

These guys and the blue jays were my entertainment this past weekend.  We are returning next weekend, but to a different cabin, one that sleeps 10 people.  The grandson and his parents will join us!  Can't wait!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Love that you got a pic of the quail, I miss seeing them scury across trails etc..
Tara

Christine said...

Great picture! That'd keep me entertained, too!

Sage said...

We have both, quail and squirrel, but never see them together. Lucky you and great photo