Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cali~Camera Critters 120509




Well, it looks like my computer only needs a new video card (phew!) So, in the meantime, I've been pouring over hubby's pics on his laptop. He has lots of photos that I don't have on mine, including these of Cali last winter. She's one of our two mustangs, originally from Wyoming. See how curious she is? And, friendly! That's my girl! Camera Critters for Saturday, December 5, 2009.

3 comments:

Carol said...

You are doing a wonder job...glad the computer will be up and running.

www.wildlifearoundus.blogspot.com

eileeninmd said...

Pretty picture of your Cali. Great critters photos.

We love Luna said...

Outstanding pictures, I love horses!
They are fabulous friends!
Happy CC
purrs
Luna