Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

That's My World for Tuesday, February 3, 2009











Before I went to work on Cali's feet Saturday, my aunt and uncle drove up to see "the herd" Saturday morning. It was a nice, warm day and they wanted to get out of their house! They are both in their 80's and still drive! My uncle, who is Danish, grew up in Wisconsin and had lots of horses on the farm. He always tells me stories about them. Their daughter, Cindy, had a quarter horse which she rode and showed during her high school years and Uncle Earl misses horses! He is so gentle with ours! He LOVES on them and they love him back! It's a very special thing to see! Here's a glimpse of my horse world for Tuesday, February 3, 2009. For other My World entries, please visit: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Louise said...

Your horses are beautiful!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yay! What a nice visit for you and your horses. :)
I really like your header photo, too :)

~Lisa

Unknown said...

Beautiful horses and blue skies.

allhorsestuff said...

WHAT FUN MUSIC!
I really liked your post today, thanks for sharing your world!
KK

Oman said...

the blue sky really complements the horse.

for my world, let me share to you my white water rafting experience, please click here.