Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sunni running and jealous Beauty!











The last time we visited the horses (before the snow), Beauty had a slight cold and I didn't want to let her out in the arena and run and then get cold, since I don't have any blankets for them. Sunni, however, was fine, so we let him out. LOOK at Beauty's reaction!
(bottom pic) Ho-hum! I'm so B-O-R-E-D!!!

4 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

She will run twice as fast the next time she gets out to make up for having to just watch LOL

DesertHen said...

Ahhh, watching is just no fun!

I love to see horses running and kicking up their heels....well hooves I guess....=)

Great shots!

Katharine Swan said...

She doesn't look bored to me! She looks like she is WILLING that fence to get out of her way! LOL

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

hehe! Great photos! Happy, sassy horses. Love it!

I also love how you've decorated your blog home, too. Are you Irish, too?

~Lisa