Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

SkyWatch Friday 11/07/14~Mountain clouds



I drove up through Garner Valley last weekend because I could see the clouds hanging on the mountains up there and I wanted some "mountain time".  It's only a 35 minute drive from out desert home up into these mountains.  I don't always drive this way on the weekends, but this time of year, the mountains are calling!  I love how the clouds settled on the top of the mountains!  SkyWatch Friday for November 7, 2014.  To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

**Lih** said...

Olá,
Lindas fotos!
Beijos!

fredamans said...

Beautiful photos!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful mountains, and very cool that you can get to them so quickly! I've never explored the mountains around Palm Springs.

eileeninmd said...

Awesome sky captures! The mountain scenery is gorgeous.. Happy weekend!