Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Feral kittens

I FINALLY remembered yesterday to go out and take a couple of photos of my feral kittens, so here they are!  Aren't they adorable?  The little tabby is getting quite demanding about breakfast being served ON TIME, but the little black & white kitten is still thinking I might eat her! (or him).  I don't what what they are yet, as I still cannot pick them up.  That will come in time.  For now, they get 2 meals a day and a clean little box and water.  Better than being stuck in a cage heading for the pound!  They LOVE their kitty cube thing and they are usually curled up together inside it.  They have toys to play with and I find them swatted all around the dog kennel.  See how we reinforced it with netting?  If they get out and go into our neighbor's yard, they are DEAD!  She's out to get them!

1 comment:

Grandma C said...

Aww they are so pretty! Your doing a good job, they look contented, happy and cared for. Keep up the good work. ;)