Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

How do I feel this morning?



How do I feel this morning after parent/teacher conferences?  Yup...you guessed it...tired and ALREADY CRANKY!  I talked nonstop from 2:00 until 4:30 (dinner for 1/2 hour), then until 6:30.  Conferences were SUPPOSED to end at 6:30, but, OF COURSE, 3 sets of kids and parents showed up at 6:30!  FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!  I sent home a signup sheet, I reminded them daily, but, they DO NOT LISTEN!  So, I ended up staying until 7:10 and the school was dark.   At least that is out of the way.  We have conferences today also, but only until 3:30 p.m. and I crossed off the last half hour, so I should be done by 3:00.  Then, Friday is 1/2 day and then 9 days of... FREEDOM!   :-)  I have the entire Thanksgiving week off and I'm thankful for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the holiday that is coming up.