Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Saturday morning walk

I took a LONG walk Saturday morning.  And, I mean a LONG one!  I walked all the way out to the furthest pond at the golf course first.  Went back to my car, and did my normal morning walk along the outskirts of the golf course.  Went across the street to the Marriott and stopped to take some photos of the flamingos and their beautiful flowers and also saw a white crane.  I was gone 2 hours!  Hubby, of course, was sleeping the whole time.  He just isn't into this morning walk stuff!

The big prints are from a crane. I often see them at one of the golf course ponds.  Didn't see or hear any coyotes, however.




No comments: