Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Goofy gelding~ABC Wednesday~022614

Sunni is my goofy gelding.  Actually, Quad is my goofy gelding, but I didn't get any photos of him last weekend.  He was the only horse I didn't get down to the arena or up to the round pen.  But, Sunni sure had fun as he galloped around the arena, don't you think?  To visit ABC Wednesday, please go to:   http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Is he goofy because hes a gelding, or a gelding because he's goofy?
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Anonymous said...

Love horses for their elegance:)

DeniseinVA said...

A beautiful horse and great photos of him galloping and having fun.

Leslie: said...

Looks like he's having a GREAT time!

Leslie
abcw team