Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What a difference 9 days makes!

What a difference 9 days make!  9 days of sitting at home, watching TV, taking 2 hour naps and doing NOTHING.  And, I mean NOTHING!!!  I only got out of the house Sunday when hubby stuffed me in his car and off we went to Whitewater Canyon.  I went for a checkup with the workmans' comp doctor yesterday and asked him if I could go back to school.  I know, I know, but there are only 4 days left and I miss the kids!  He looked at me askance like I was nuts...(well, I DID have a hit on the head!) and looked over all my records and reluctantly agreed...BUT, I have to go back for another checkup on the 30th.  So, it is back to school I go today...I'm going to see how it goes and if I can't handle things, my own doctor said she would write me out a note...I'm just not sure how I'm going to be able to handle 30 kids...we'll see.  Stay tuned!  Here are a couple of photos I took up at the ranch a few weeks ago.  I haven't been up there now since Thanksgiving...

No comments: