Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Weekend finally!

The weekend is here, and what do I think?   (see picture)
And, yes, I survived the last day of school before winter break.  And, I'm amazed to say that the kids did pretty well.  We made holiday cards for 2 hours in the morning.  I got out the glitter and away they went!  After lunch, they had to write out their times tables through the 7's.  Then, they cleaned up their desks and we had a party.  THAT took until the very end of the school day.  Hahahaha....I sugared them up, hugged them all, and sent them home to their parents!  Only one child was absent, so I had 29 kiddos.  And, no fights, no paper airplanes, but one did fall out of his chair!  It was WONDERFUL!!!   :-)


No comments: