Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pond~Water World Wednesday, December 18, 2013

There's always something calming about water, isn't there?  At least, it seems that way to me...how about you?  This pond is up at the Whitewater Preserve, which is at the base of the San Bernardino mountains.  Water World Wednesday for December 18, 2013.   To visit Water World Wednesday, please go to this link:   http://www.kissess4u.com/

3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I agree totally, water really calms and soothes. I love your pic.

Kim, USA said...

Wish we have a pond I like looking at the water waiting for something to come out ^_^ And yes it does bring a calming effect.

Thank you for joining Water World Wednesday
Kim,USA

Anonymous said...

Oh, it can't be too far from where we come by a few times a year. Your sidebar says "finally back on a horse" - what news did I miss?