Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Valley view~Our World Tuesday~100912


Sometimes I just like to wander around the ranch with my camera and see what I can find.  It was a beautiful, clear autumn morning last Sunday.  The horses were finishing up their breakfast, so off I went to find whatever I could.  The roses are blooming along the fence, although a gopher got one of them!  The maple and sycamore leaves haven't turned yet, but I did see just a hint of autumn in some of their leaves.  I'll be updating you in the next few weeks as to their progress.  Our World Tuesday for October 9, 2012.   To visit OWT, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

No comments: