Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Just driving around Garner Valley

I came upon these guys again.  They were out eating their breakfast.  And, look at the pumpkins on this gate!  And, a hint of fall colors!

And, a health update.  I went to my own doctor who put me on a different inhaler and some steroids.  The mucus is SLOWLY drying up, but I still cough a lot in the morning...sigh...This is 8 weeks now that I've had this CRUD!



My vet is coming this morning to give the herd their shots, so I'll get more photos for the upcoming week.  FINALLY~some horse time!

No comments: