Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mountain colors and coyote~That's My World 100609











It was a beautiful autumn afternoon up at the ranch on Saturday. The leaves are starting to change colors, and I spied a coyote out in one of the fields near the ranch. I'm going to try to get up there today after school to give the horses (and Quad) their psyllium. That's My World for October 6, 2009.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful country!

Marites said...

the coyote looks like it's looking back at you. You have a beautiful place. My world entry is up too.

eileeninmd said...

It is beautiful country. The coyote looks like it big ears. Or am I just seeing things.
Maybe they are perked up because he is listening to you?