Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quad's name



Well, we really can't think of anything better for Quad and since he knows his name, we will keep his name as Quad. He's such a GOOFBALL! We LOVE this guy! I love how he throws his rubber bowl to indicate he's still hungry! And, he is so mellow! I mean, NOTHING bothers him, not the hot, cute filly next door, or the Pony of the Americas on the other side! He's Mr. Mellow!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks a very sweet boy!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

I have a horse that will pick his tub up and carry it to you and stare, like fill it up again-reminds me of the dog Snoopy