Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

mountain shadows











Several times now, as I have been driving down the mountain, I've stopped to admire the mountains and clouds. I finally got a chance to take some photos last weekend. The clouds were moving swiftly and the light was changing and sometimes there wasn't any light at all, but I did manage to capture some of the magic of the mountains.

1 comment:

restoration42 said...

These remind me how much I love the open vistas of the desert.  Beautiful pictures - Hey Cheryl, check out skywatch friday - you'll have some wonderful photos to share.-Cherie