Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Pretty Gigondas

Of all the horses, I think perhaps Scout has made the most progress, but so has Gigondas (Gigo).  She now knows that when I come up for a visit, I will take her over to the large corral next to her and let her loose.  She patiently waits by her gate and calmly walks over with me to the corral.  Honestly, she would probably just follow me, but I don't want to take the chance that she would spook.  She enjoys her corral time.  I need to put some water there for her as she could lounge and run all day there!  :-)





No comments: