Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Metal sculptures, Aguanga

Hubby and I drove to Temecula on Saturday and stayed overnight with our son.  A storm front was moving in and by Sunday, it had rained most of the night and was still raining.  The wind was blowing the rain sideways and I had to run out to the market to buy eggs for breakfast.  Needless to say, I got soaked.  I stayed home yesterday (Monday), nursing my sore throat.  Ugh.

Anyway, we did stop at the metal sculpture place near Highway 371 and Highway 79.  Hubby didn't want to get out of the car, so I took photos of some of the sculptures I hadn't viewed before.  It was windy and cold, so I didn't stay long, but I found these:

 I LOVE these horses!
 Cutie pie!

 Not sure about this one...
HELLO THERE!

1 comment:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

A bear? It almost looks like a mish-mash of different animals.