Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Entry gate~Friday Fences~040512

When we got near the Lynx Creek Pueblo, there was a fence and gate.  I presume it was to keep animals out, but we both noticed a very strong feline smell near the ruins...(shiver...).  I must admit that, in spite of my sore knee, we did quite a bit of walking and hiking on this trip.  It's good to be home and see our dogs, cats, and blue jay.  The jay is out front letting us know how upset he is that we were gone for 4 1/2 days!  He's quite vocal!  Friday Fences for April 5, 2012.  To visit Friday Fences, please go to:    http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

No comments: