Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

archives






I'm getting ready to send this laptop over to our son so that he can have one.  I'm getting hubby's "old" one, which isn't that old.  I have a lot of photos saved on this desktop, however, and I'll have to pull them off so that I have them.  We also do have an external hard drive for ALL our photos and hubby has some kind of "cloud" photo storage system for another backup.  Anyway, I was going through some of the photos and I decided to post these, since I have no new pics.  I do have a 3 day weekend this weekend and next, so I'll hopefully get some decent photos of "the herd" in the next two weekends.  I don't know...the weather forecast for the mountains is light rain and wind today...sigh...  Hey, can anybody tell me how to make a collage out of these?  I don't have Photoshop on this laptop, so which program would I use?  That's Beauty in the top two photos, Beauty and Gigondas in the middle one, then Sunni and I, then Cali, Sunni and I (yes, I'm wearing an apron!)

1 comment:

cheyenne jones said...

Sorry! No collage info from me, I dont have Photo shop either!

But dont worry, you can download from Microsoft on line!