Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another storm coming

We had a huge storm here Monday afternoon.  I was actually up near Desert Hot Springs when I took this photo, which looks back toward the mountains across the valley up near Joshua Tree National Park.As I drove to school yesterday morning, the mountains surrounding the Coachella Valley were all covered with snow.  Another storm is moving into the valley today, with snow forecast down to 3,500 feet. 

1 comment:

cheyenne jones said...

Looks dramatic! Wish it would warm up here!