Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, September 3, 2010

My day at school yesterday


Believe me, there is a BIG difference between having 19 bodies in my room and 28!!! While I was moving my moveable white boards on Wednesday, I turned around to answer a question from one of the little squirts and I caught my ring finger between the moving boards and WHAM! OUCH! I didn't get it out in time, my ring got caught, and I now have my index finger bandaged and it HURTS!!! I put in a 12 hour day yesterday, from 6:30 a.m. until 6:35 p.m. Today I'm leaving at 2:45 p.m. for the weekend and some photo time! Tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday will be "horse days". I'm ready for some FUN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of students! I don't envy you having to deal with that many.

Hope the finger heals up soon - and love the photo!