Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mud bath spa treatment?




Awwwww, let me tell you, there's nothing like a good roll in the mud! And, Quad was rolling it in this past weekend! After that, he wandered over to give me a good kiss on the forehead! Silly Quad! I have a 4 day weekend in two weeks and I'll have plenty of time then to brush everybody!

3 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

He loves his mud doesn't he?
Mine all look the same

Anonymous said...

looks like fuuun!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

When did you get yourself a brown thoroughbred? Compliments of Mother Nature, eh?