Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, September 16, 2016

mountain fog

I know several of my readers do have fog where they live (Barbara, Carson)...but we don't here in the desert.  I can count days with fog in the 40 years we have lived here on one hand.  It is very unusual.  I always tried to get out and take photos on foggy days for that reason.

But, up in our local San Jacinto mountains, low clouds are common.  And, Tuesday morning, the clouds were rolling through Idyllwild.  I had to run out and buy two coffee mugs for myself and hubby, since the cabin's coffee cups were too small for both of us!  After I purchased two gorgeous mugs, I turned around to see the clouds moving through town.  It was magical!





No comments: