Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Valley of Fire, Nevada state park

The Valley of Fire is a state park in Nevada.  I believe we spent $9.00 to drive into the park.  It is well worth it!  They have nice, clean facilities and the rocks are breathtaking!  We were there 2 1/2 hours yesterday and I'd go back again any day!  There is a place where you can see petroglyphs and I'll post more about that later.


These are the stairs one climbs to view the petroglyphs at the top.

1 comment:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I haven't been there. Pretty.