Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lil' hummers

The ranch has 4 different hummingbird feeders and last weekend, ALL of them were full of hummingbirds!  They were diving and darting everywhere.  According to the ranch owner, some of them stay year round.  The babies stay and then some leave the next year and this year there were a LOT of babies!  I always walk over to their porch to see the lil hummers.  They are so cute!  Here are some pics of them...I could watch them for hours, but then I wouldn't get my horse chores done!





No comments: