Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

COPD

I've been down & out ALL weekend and yesterday.  I'm going to straggle into school today and see how it goes.  The kids go home an hour early today (thank goodness).  Apparently the change in weather DOES aggravate COPD (chronic bronchitis) and that's what happened to me.  I have a huge, rolling cough down in my upper chest (NOT pneumonia...yet!) and I knew something was happening last Wednesday when I got a sore throat.  Oh, boy!  I've spent 4 days resting and not going out.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Well, today's Friday. I hope you made it through the week.