Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Leaves~SkyWatch Friday~112312

Pretty leaves on a tree up in Idyllwild, CA, which is about another 1,000 feet higher than the ranch where I board my horses.  This is at 5,000 feet in our local San Jacinto mountains.  Hubby and I spent 3 nights there this week destressing.  SkyWatch Friday for November 23, 2012.  To visit SWF, please go to:    http://skyley.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Powell River Books said...

I love the stark artistic branches and the few remaining leaves. Looks like you had some nice blue skies. We've been having rain almost continually for weeks. Just a patch of blue sends me into ecstasy. - Margy