Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Desert morning

I often drive up to the horse ranch in our local mountains to visit my horses.  On this morning, the view was spectacular.  I could see all the way across the valley to Joshua Tree national park, on the other side.  It was a crisp and clear morning.  If you click on the photo, you can see a jet trail overhead!  Sometimes I just take my time driving up the mountain and I'll stop at various points to take photos.

2 comments:

cheyenne jones said...

Truly beautiful! You are blessed.

Christine said...

It sounds (and looks) like a spectacular view! How wonderful :)