Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

This and That~Sunday Stills Challenge~060511






This and that from the horse ranch yesterday. It was nice just to have some time to wander around and take photos of the horses and the other critters at the ranch. Sunday stills Challenge for June 5, 2011. To view other participants, please go to: http://sundaystills.wordpress.com

2 comments:

VioletSky said...

Aw, the first one is sweet, but the last two really show what could so easily be missed if you are not paying attention.

MTWaggin said...

It is very relaxing to just be able to walk around home and snap photos isn't it! I can't wait for our hummers to show up and as much as I do not like lizards, I do like that photo.