Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

More desert photos!






There's a coyote, a little Fennec fox, a Mexican wolf, and Reno, the Living Desert's mountain lion. Unfortunately, Reno passed on last year, but he lived to be 19 years old! Oh, and that's one of the leopards taking a "sun nap"!

2 comments:

Strawberry Lane said...

Wonderful photographs! So glad you stopped by for a visit and I was able to discover you! What a treat!

Sure adding you to my list, because I don't want to miss anything happening in the desert!

Cheryl Ann said...

Why, thank you! I enjoy your website, too!