Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Desert landscapes~Sunday Stills Challenge~101313





You know, I spend my weekends up with the horses, and I just don't get out into the desert enough!  There are some beautiful landscapes down here.  This area is off the Washington exit.  I forget to drive out that way and I need to do so more often.  I love to see it after a storm and see the ripples in the sand.  Sunday Stills Challenge for October 13, 2013.  To visit SSC, please go to:  http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

No comments: