Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, October 8, 2020

The more I listen to the news, the more art work I do!

 ...sigh...

Listening to the news is so depressing I find myself spending HOURS in my craft room the 2 weeks I'm not helping the second grade granddaughter. And, my 2 weeks off are this week and next.  We don't even have the TV on down at their house because it is too distracting for her and she needs to focus on her school work.

I find myself getting outdoors more and more every day, especially now that we are down into the 70's and 60's at night.   I bought 4 plants at Lowe's yesterday.   One is a purple salvia to replace the one that seems to have died the last 2 days.   The hummingbirds enjoy those, so I wanted to buy another one.   I got 2 lavender and 1 rosemary also.  

Hubby turns off the TV midmorning and either takes a nap or listens to jazz on our Alexa.   Really, who can take this NONSENSE day after day?

XOXOXO

Cheryl

Some of my daisies from 2017.   Lowe's didn't have any of these so I'll have to look elsewhere.

No comments: