Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day birthday!

Yup.  It's my birthday today...let's see...I'm 63 today.  WHERE did the time go?  Gosh!

Anyway, hubby is off today, but has to work tomorrow, so if we are going to do something, it will have to be today.  He's drinking his coffee, so I'll ask him later where he wants to go for a drive.  We've recently been to the Morongo Preserve, to the Indian Canyons, and to Joshua Tree.  However, in 40 years here, I've NEVER been up on the Palm Springs tram!  Probably won't do that today (too crowded) and the Prez is in town for the weekend.  That means roads are C-L-O-S-E-D.  Maybe we'll head to Julian for an apple pie!

Just some photos from last weekend:





2 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day :)

Enjoyed your photos and have a wonderful day celebrating.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Happy B-day and V-day! I'm working on a post that's a perfect fit for you. Coming soon...