Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Had a good Christmas

We had a good Christmas and our son's birthday is tomorrow.  We're all going to meet at Kobe's for dinner (minus the toddler, who will have a babysitter!).

I'm anxious to get out of the house and take some photos, so we MAY drive out to the Whitewater Preserve today....it depends on how hubby is feeling.

Me?  I just enjoy sitting at my laptop watching the birds outside my window!

Thank you all for your kind Christmas wishes.  I hope everybody had a good holiday.
~Cheryl Ann~

No comments: